Last updated date: August 31, 2021
Why Trust DWYM?
Our team analyzes thousands of product reviews from the most trusted websites with the help of our in-house experts. Then we combine everything into one easy-to-understand review. DWYM is your go-to resource for product reviews. Learn more.
We’ve determined the best Golf Ball to buy based on our research. We looked at the best Golf Balls and read reviews from some of the most well-known review sites.
Update as September 9, 2021
:Checkout The Best Golf Ball for a comprehensive review of all the best golf balls
This, combined with the symmetrical dimple design, allows for a higher lift from this ball. The Dupont Lithium Surlyn cover can withstand a beating without deterioration, while the titanium core provides powerful energy transfer for maximum range. Because of its lower price and simple two-piece design, novice golfers prefer the Nitro Maximum Distance Golf Ball.
The Nitro Maximum Distance Golf Ball came out on top in our analysis of 100 expert reviews. placed 10th To see the complete list, click here. when we looked at the category’s top 14 products see below.
From The Manufacturer
For explosive distance off your metal-woods, this two-piece tournament construction is ideal. Yellow and white versions are also available. For higher, longer shots, the aerodynamic and symmetrical dimple design increases lift and reduces drag. For higher, longer shots, the aerodynamic and symmetrical dimple design increases lift and reduces drag. The Titanium core is super reactive, allowing for maximum energy transfer from the clubhead to the ball. The two-piece tournament construction ensures explosive distance from metal-woods and ultimate stopping power with irons. The energy transfer from the club head to the ball is maximized thanks to the super reactive Titanium core.
Expert Summarized Score
User Summarized Score
What experts liked
What experts didn’t like
Overall Product Rankings
An Overview On Golf Balls
Whether you’re a competitive golfer or just want to improve your game, selecting the right golf ball is crucial. Planning a golf outing with coworkers or a group of friends is a great way to unwind after a long week, enjoy the fresh air, and relax.
When looking for high-quality golf balls, the first thing to think about is durability. You won’t have to worry as much about frequent replacements with this type of ball, which will save you time and effort in the long run. Some businesses, for example, use Dupont Lithium Surlyn as an outer cover. This material is not only abrasion-resistant but also indestructible.
As the golf ball soars through the air, the ability of the ball to reduce drag, or slow the resistance caused by the wind, is also critical. Some balls have HEX Aerodynamics, which means they have more refined contours, allowing them to fly higher and farther than their counterparts.
Whether you want a high-spin or low-spin ball depends on your level of experience as a golfer. Professional golfers believe that high-speed balls give them more control. Low-spin golf balls are better for beginners and high handicap golfers because they keep the ball on a straighter path.
You’ll want to make sure your golf ball performs consistently with each swing after you’ve placed it on the tee. This is especially true if you enjoy golfing in all types of weather. One of the brands specifically engineered with consistency in mind is Titleist Pro V1 Golf Balls.
Finally, golfers should think about the ball’s color, as not all golf balls are traditional white. For example, orange is a better color to use for quickly spotting the ball. When the balls end up near each other, choosing a different color than your fellow golfers aids in identifying whose ball is whose.
The Golf Ball Buying Guide
- When buying golf balls, the USGA (United States Golf Association) seal of approval is the most important thing to look for. This ensures that the ball complies with all of the USGA’s rules and regulations.
- Even if you’re just getting together with a few buddies, staying within these parameters is the best way to play fairly. A ball should never weigh more than 1.62 ounces or have a diameter smaller than 1.68 inches. Even if you don’t have a USGA approval, you should check the weight and diameter of the golf balls.
- After rinsing the balls, pat them dry with a towel. Soak the golf balls in a bucket of water and dish soap. It’s also important to keep your golf balls clean, as grass and mud chunks can degrade performance. If necessary, use a toothbrush to remove caked-on dirt.
- Golf ball covers can melt at temperatures of over 170 degrees Fahrenheit. Extreme temperatures should never be used to store golf balls. Don’t leave them out in the elements during the winter, and don’t keep them in a trunk in a hot attic during the summer. Hitting a frozen golf ball with a club can cause damage to both the ball and the club.
- TaylorMade golf balls, for example, are designed with a Tri-Fast Core and Dual-Spin Cover that complement every club in your bag. Consider purchasing a multi-purpose ball or matching your golf ball to the golf club you intend to use.
- Golf balls are available at a variety of prices. Whatever type of golf ball you prefer, you’ll be able to find some that are within your budget.
- Your golf balls can be personalized with your name, a photo of your face, or your monogram.
Checkout Our Other Buying Guides
- The Robotic Vacuum Guide
- The Cordless Vacuums Guide
- The Electric Pressure Washer Guide
- The Gas Pressure Washer Guide
- The Air Mattress Guide
- The Pressure Washer Guide
- The Drone Guide
- The Electric Razor Guide
- The Convertible Car Seat Guide
- The Dyson Vacuum Guide
- The Infant Car Seat Guide
- The Dry Dog Food Guide
- The Carpet Cleaners Guide
- The Coffee Maker Guide
- The Air Fryer Guide